– Zeotropic refrigerant blend containing R32, R125, R134a, R1234ze and R1234yf.
– Refrigerant must be charged from the liquid phase to ensure accurate composition.
– R448A refrigerant cylinders have dual port valves, making liquid offtake easier.
– Non-flammable with a safety classification of A1.
– Compressors must be charged with polyolester oils, contact the compressor manufacturer for more information.
– Reduction of carbon emissions with a GWP 68% less than R404A.
– Can be used in existing installations or for new installations.
– Lower compressor discharge temperature at both medium and low temperature conditions.
– The performance and properties closely match that of R404A and R22.
– 5-10% higher energy efficiency than R404A.
R448A Refrigerant Gas Supplier, Dealer & Distributor in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
For distribution partners outside of the UAE, please contact Refrigerants Company team.