– Azeotropic refrigerant blend containing R134a and HFO1234ze.
– Refrigerant can be charged from either liquid or vapour phase.
– R450A Refrigerant cylinders have dual port valves, making liquid offtake easier.
– Non-flammable with a safety classification of A1.
– Compressors must be charged with polyolester oils, contact the compressor manufacturer for more information.
– Suitable replacement for R134a, with comparable operating characteristics and similar performance.
– 58% lower GWP to R134a.
– Lower discharge temperature than R134a.
– Higher coefficient of performance at higher ambient temperature providing energy savings.
R450A Refrigerant Gas Supplier, Dealer & Distributor in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
For distribution partners outside of the UAE, please contact Refrigerants Company team.