– Substitute for R134a, with comparable physical and thermodynamic properties.
– Azeotropic refrigerant blend containing R1234yf and R134a.
– Refrigerant must be charged from the liquid phase to ensure accurate composition.
– R513A Refrigerant cylinders have dual port valves, making liquid offtake easier.
– Non-flammable with a safety classification of A1.
– Compressors must be charged with polyolester oil, contact the compressor manufacturer for more information.
– Lower GWP of 631, 56% reductions compared to R134a.
– Performance closely matches that of R134a.
– Can be used as a retrofit or in new installations.
R513A Refrigerant Gas Supplier, Dealer & Distributor in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
For distribution partners outside of the UAE, please contact Refrigerants Company team.
There are no reviews yet.